Friday, November 16, 2007

Feist - 2006-01-27 Park West, Chicago

I'm pretty sure no one who doesn't know Leslie Feist would ever come here so let me just give you links to this awesome show (more words would be useless, go listen to it, it's definitely worth it):

01 - intro/Safe And Secure
02 - The Build Up
03 - When I Was a Young Girl
04 - Sally's Song (1 2 3 4)
05 - So Sorry
06 - Secret Heart
07 - Fighting Away The Tears
08 - Phantoms
09 - Mushaboom
10 - Sealion
11 - Intuition
12 - Major Label Debut
13 - Let It Die

P.S.: if you like The Build Up and Kings of Convenience, you can get a lot of their gigs/sessions here. They also have Leslie herself in one of these shows (KEXP).

njoy

x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

12 - Major Label Debut!!!

thank you for the lost song!
(I think this is wrong. I don't speak english...haha)