Saturday, November 10, 2007

Broken Social Scene - Live Brandeis University, Waltham, MA 10-16-06

Hello :)

My name is Yasmin, I'm from Brazil and I'm here because me and Chris have a thing in common: Canaddiction. So I'm going to post here some of my canadian stuff too. Hope you like it.

This is a great concert by Broken Social Scene including a cover from Dinosaur Jr. Enjoy!

01) Intro/Fire Eye'd Boy
02) 7/4 (Shoreline)
03) Cause = Time
04) Stars And Sons
05) Late Night Bedroom Rock For The Missionaries
06) Shampoo Suicide
07) Superconnected
08) Anthems For A Seventeen Year Old Girl
09) Almost Crimes
10) Major Label Debut
11) Talk
12) Looks Just Like The Sun
13) Swimmers
14) Ibi Dreams Of Pavement
15) The Wagon (Dinosaur Jr. Cover)
16) KC Accidental

Link:
part1
part2

1 comments:

H.A. Rodriguez said...

thanks yasmin, i'm from brazil too and love the BSS crowd