Thursday, May 8, 2008

Broken Social Scene Presents Kevin Drew - Hamburg 2007-10-01

...the more versions of Brendan's 'new' song the better.
A short but awesome recording, this is not the whole show of course.

01 - Lucky Ones
02 - Cause = Time
03 - Fucked Up Kid
04 - Safety Bricks
05 - Hit the Wall
06 - Superconnected
07 - Lover's Spit


this one is dedicated to my precioussss co-bloggers (love that word:)), yesterday was, haha, this lil blog's half-birthday (I wanted to post this but I was a little busy and forgot...this is my alibi.

7 comments:

medeiros, yasmin said...

yay for us!!

Anonymous said...

Grand, happy half birthday . . . hopefully we'll fint the other half of this gig! fantastic quality.

matt said...

thanks....i'm preciosssssssssssssssssss...xo

matt said...

thanks....i'm preciosssssssssssssssssss...xo

christina said...

yasmin: yay yay and yay, hail to the freeeeaks!

beckhamcrosses: erm I'm not sure...I even found the torrent with this show (oh yeaaaah, I'm sharing it in a lossy format, someone kill me!) and there was nothing but this :/ so I'm happy to have this.

matt: yesh of courshe
the kid is reading/watching too much LotR, yeeesssh my preciousssss, gollum, gollum! :D

Anonymous said...

Christine - I'm happy to get this much!!!!

christina said...

...but you were right, omg now the world doesn't have gems from this gig like stars and sons, lucky ones, mld (haha dunno if they played em, i'm reading this from the setlist on my table...of the show played 4 days later:)), tons of banter etc. a complete boot is still a complete boot :/