Sunday, April 13, 2008

Albuns - K.C. Accidental


Sorry, been busy but here I am.

This time I have rare stuff. Maybe some of you have already listened to K.C. Accidental, the band before BSS (Kev + Charles). But most people don't. So if you don't, download it and enjoy. Great post-rock material! Kisses.

Captured Anthems For An Empty Bathtub

01) Nancy And The Girdle Boy
02) Something For Chicago
03) Anorexic He-Man
04) Save The Last Breath
05) Kev's Message For Charlie
06) Tired Hands

Anthems For The Could've Bin Pills

01) Instrumental Died In The Bathtub And Took The Daydreams
02) Residential Love Song
03) Silver Fish Eyelashes
04) Ruined In 84
05) Them (Pop Song #3333)
06) Is And Of The

4 comments:

matt said...

cool post, cool pics, damn i love being part of this

Anonymous said...

just the other day i was thinking i needed to get my hands on the KC stuff...and here it is. thanks

passportradio said...

I have V0 quality of this, I actually own the CDs!

Anonymous said...

As I'm in the midst of gathering together all tracks by artists featuring Emily Haines vocals, I'm thrilled to end up back at canaddiction where I started my quest for all things Emily & Metric. Latecomer here (which I blame on having lived in L.A. most of my life - The horror...The horror...). I came to know of Metric only after hearing Emily's "Knives Don't Have Your Back" on NPR. Now Emily/Metric are my favorite obsession. And I'm now getting into another great band - BSS.

Thanks ever so much for this EP!:)